Immortal Tales Timeline
- The company comes into conflict with supernatural spirits who
are trying to disrupt the meeting of Richard and Salah Al'Din.
- Hal, Lem, and Oddysseus become accused of grave robbery and
witchcraft along with the mathematician Fibonaci. They
subsequently track down and kill the black sorcerer responsible,
but the immortal woman who aided him escapes. Fibonaci is
cleared of the charges.
- Pyutz enters an English monastery after surviving a disastrous
raid on the Orkney isles.
- Pyutz, Lem, and Ody defeat a werewolf (Werner) which was on a
rampage in Strasbourg.
- Hal and Ody journey to Marseilles to rescue the mayor's daughter
from the plague. They find she has been taken into an enclave
outside the city, presided over by a Lord Gregory. They find that
Lord Gregory has made a deal with the sinister Forest Lord - and that
he is a vampire. While trying to leave, Lord Gregory attacks, and
they kill him.
- Hal, Lem, and Pyutz are lured to Luneberg by a forged note from
Oddysseus. After meeting with a strange woman named Elizabeth, who
is also an acquaintence, the four are captured by a wizard who
intends to use their lifeforces to make him immortal.
- Hal, Lem, and Ody journey into a warzone of the Hundred Years
war, as member's of the King's Musketeers. They are drawn into
the siege of a small town, where they come into conflict with an
- Hal, Lem, and Pyutz are again drawn into conflict with the
Ismaili cult in Gahara, while playing in the Great Game.
- The company meet at Oddysseus' chalet in Switzerland.
John H. Kim <jhkim-at-darkshire-dot-net>
Last modified: Sat Oct 16 18:50:50 1999