Meeting with Fury
- The three heroes are on line to meet with the superheroine Fury
at the pizza parlor she owns, who posted a personal ad to find
- Four supervillians show up: Icicle, Vibron, Gremlin, and Black
Diamond. They want to make Fury an offer to join the Scions of
Caine, and don't intend to take no for an answer.
- They are defeated, but disappear when they activate
- Gremlin is attacked, shot through with three strange metal
- Silver Dragon follows several demonic figures which leave from
a Panstar (?) facility, who lead him to the scene where Gremlin
- Find that the
Deal with Faerie
- Meet with two faerie types (Miranda and someone).
- Assault on Panstar where a gate into faerie is.
- Silver Dragon knocks [???] into another world.
- Brainstorm on a superhero team name, and eventually come
up with "The Infinite Justice League".
Seeking the Seekers
- Incorporate as an official superteam, and receive a
full-time liaison from the Guard.
- Investigate the disappearance of a new wolf exhibit from the
Bay City zoo.
- Silver Dragon goes on a dinner date with Gremlin.
- Investigating the "Seekers of Universal Perfection", a logical
philosophy cult. A co-worker of Muon and an employee of
Rainbow Warrior's magic shop both are involved.
- Followed up on the second disappearance from the Bay City zoo:
the lions all disappeared. Previously the wolves had
disappeared, plus a pair of panthers from a zoo in the Midwest,
and some cheetahs from another zoo in the West, as well as some
large domestic dogs.
- After staking out the zoo, were rewarded by finding three
figures who appear in the grizzly bear exhibit.
- The figures are a giant metal blocky robot, a fast plasticky
robot, and a guy in a business suit.
- Interrogate the full-body cyborg, who calls himself
- He was transformed after being transformed by a company called
Futuretech, Inc. - which was based in Palo Alto.
- Rainbow Warrior and Shadow investigate the former headquarters
of Futuretech in Palo Alto.
- Silver Dragon tries letting Dreadnaught be mobile again and
talks casually to him. Dreadnaught identifies his teammates as
Gateway (the teleporter field commander), Spider (the miniature
mentalist), and Sentinel (the advanced, plastic robot - whom he
indentified as a she).
- The paper trail identifies a shadowy billionaire named Theodore
Alman. He appears in 1987, about three years after the lab
accident which created Mechanus out of Fortune's teammate (who
was also named Theodore).
- Dental records and DNA identify Dreadnaught as a boy named
Arnold who disappeared 3 years ago when he was 13.
John H. Kim <jhkim-at-darkshire-dot-net>
Last modified: Sun Nov 10 10:05:39 2002