Ars Magica: Founding
This is a selected timeline of magical events in the eigth and
ninth century A.D. Much of it is selected from the Houses of
Hermes (4th ed) supplement, by Jonathan Tweet.
- Trianoma meets Bonisagus. [*]
- The Order of Hermes is founded at Durenmar. [*]
- Mercere loses his magical power and becomes a messenger within
the Order. He devotes his House to delivering messages among
- Tremere and Bonisagus invent certamen. [*]
- Quendalon, primus of Merinita, enters faerie woods. [*]
- An altered Quendalon (or someone claiming to be Quendalon) comes
out of the faerie woods; he takes control of House Merinita in
- Tytalus enters Maddenhofen Woods to contront the faerie queen and
is never seen by mortal eyes again. [*]
- Certamen is adopted as an official means of resolving
- Pralix of House Tytalus, leading the exotic wizards of the
British Isles, hunts down and kills the sorcerer Damhan-allaidh.
She then declares her group of wizards to be the "Order of
- Admission of the Order of Miscellany as "House Ex Miscellanea".
John H. Kim <jhkim-at-darkshire-dot-net>
Last modified: Mon Jan 10 00:00:05 2000