This is a rules-lite variant of the Runequest rules. It is intended as a medium between the third edition RQ (which covers historical situation well, but was rather complex) and more minimalist versions of the Basic Roleplaying rules such as Call of Cthulhu.
- Basic Roleplaying Home
- Pete's RuneQuest & Roleplaying!
- Ken's Runequest Page (with some house rules for RQIII)
- Loren Miller's Glorantha/Runequest page (aka Fabulous Worlds)
- Nikk's RQ Page with chargen and heroquesting rules
- RQ Rules Mailing List
- John Schulz's Runequest Source
- Runequest Software
- Peter Hibbs' RQ Page
- Marc Robertson's Page with a RQ combat primer
- Peter Maranci's RQ Page
- New RQ module reprints
- Blue Sable altar
- Matti Jarvinen's RuneQuest Page
The original Runequest rules were published by Chaosium, and were written by Steve Perrin, Greg Stafford, Steve Henderson, and Lynn Willis. The third edition was published by Avalon Hill.
John H. Kim <jhkim-at-darkshire-dot-net> Last modified: Thu Feb 20 17:24:07 2003