|Name: Miranda Jones||Player:|
|Nose for News||Legendary|
|First on the Scene||Fantastic|
|"You Know Me"||Superb→||Investigation|
|Anything For The Story||Great→||Contacting , Resolve|
|In Over Her Head||Good→||Burglary , Deceit , Rapport|
|Loyal to Oberon||Fair→||Alertness , Gambling , Intimidation , Resources|
|In Amber's Web||Average→||Endurance , Fists , Sleight of Hand , Survival , Weapons|
|"Just One More Thing..."||Mediocre|
|"Let Me Check in My Purse"||Poor||
|Walk the Walk (Contacting) No penalties from unfamiliar circumstances|
|Network of Contacts (Contacting) May define a contact on the fly, of Average quality with 2 advances|
|Smooth Recovery (Resolve) Take one additional moderate social or mental consequence|
|Unflappable (Resolve) +2 Resolve to defend against purely fear-based Intimidation actions|
You're playing Miranda Jones, a local Kashfan herald. She reports to the Kashfan nobility about the goings-on in Little Amber. However, she also has another job -- reporting to the court of King Oberon. She was recruited by an agent of the King himself, and is well paid for occaisional tips.
You were told that he had to keep an eye out here because there was a weak reflection of the Pattern in Jidrash's "Little Amber". This could be used by Amberites for insidious plans. You have been briefed on all of the Amber royalty, from "Iron General" Benedict to "Dragon Lady" Fiona.
What you know about the others:
- Jack is a local drover and tradesman, clueless but honest.
- Justinian is a former ranger of Arden who was forced to retire due to the bite of a werewolf. As far as you know, he is still loyal to Julian.
- Roland is a gentleman and local guide who knows all about the neighborhood. You suspect he is really the infamous local cat burglar "Raffles", but don't yet have proof.
- Floyd is the well-connected owner of a trendy Amber-style restaurant, formerly a cook for the Amber court who was exiled for some crime.
- Arawn was formerly of the Marked Brotherhood, followers of Caine, and thugs who seek to dominate the district with the threat of a knife in the back. He supposedly was kicked out of them.