|Ranger of Arden||Fantastic|
|Loyal to Julian||Superb→||Survival|
|Out In Front||Great→||Alertness , Fists|
|Curse of the Werewolf||Good→||Athletics , Rapport , Weapons|
|Down On His Luck||Fair→||Endurance , Intimidation , Mysteries , Stealth|
|Fish Out of Water||Average→||Contacting , Investigation , Leadership , Might , Resolve|
|Don't Trust Those City Slickers||Mediocre|
|Watches His Back||Poor||
|Animal Companion (Survival) Companion character with 4 advances, within limits as an animal|
|Tracker (Survival) Roll Survival to track, gaining one piece of information per shift|
|Brawler (Fists) When outnumbered, defense rolls are +1; when fighting 2+ minions, damage +1|
|On Top Of It (Alertness) May spend fate point to go first|
|Danger Sense (Alertness) +2 on defense if ambushed (but may still be surprised)|
You're playing Justinian, formerly a proud member of the Rangers of Arden, a lieutenant in the service of Prince Julian himself. However, you were forced to retire when fighting off a band of werewolves left you with their curse. You can change intentionally, but may change uncontrollably under stress.
Recently, you have heard from sources that Julian is worried about actions that the "Dragon Lady" Fiona is moving in to do something nasty. She may be supported by her full brothers, Brand and Bleys.
What you know about the others:
- Jack is a local drover and tradesman, clueless but honest.
- Miranda is herald for the Kashfan court who reports on Little Amber. You suspect she reports back to someone in Castle Amber itself.
- Roland is a gentleman and local guide who knows all about the neighborhood. You suspect he is connected to the infamous local cat burglar "Raffles".
- Floyd is the well-connected owner of a trendy Amber-style restaurant, formerly a cook for the Amber court who was exiled for some crime.
- Arawn was formerly of the Marked Brotherhood, followers of Caine, and thugs who seek to dominate the district with the threat of a knife in the back. He supposedly was kicked out of them, but you still don't trust him.