The Glooming Isle Timeline
- Agrazhar 30 (Late Summer)
- In the evening, Farn of Dolan hosts a dinner party which the
PCs attend. On the way home, they find the severed arm of
Ubalos Karnak the sailor on the road.
- Azura 1 (Early Autumn)
- The PCs visit the Irreproachable Order of the Peonian church
where Ubalos' body was stolen from, and astrally search the
connected catacombs. Zarisa finds a box of the drug habsulum
in the order's garden. During the night, the body of Abo
(a guard recently murdered), disappeared from the shop of
- Azura 2 (Early Autumn)
- The PCs visit the embalmer Erdin of Baldris, and spot a soulless
rat in the shop. Outside the city, Torin stuffs a focus crystal
down the throat of the guard's killer in a gibbet outside of down.
That evening, they go to another another dinner party at Farn's
house, where he refers them to Nasheo of Falani who had captured
such a rat. They discuss with Nasheo.
- Azura 3 (Early Autumn)
- Early in the morning, the body in the gibbet was taken. Torin
follows his focus to the home of the physician Morstand of Halsa,
whom they eventually confront and incapacitate.
- Azura 4-18 (Early Autumn)
- Research on the results of Morstan's experiments. Zarisa
researches his alchemical supplies while Torin writes a
treatise on the hand.
- Azura 18 (Early Autumn)
- A grievously injured man appears at the godstone in the basement
of the Guild of Arcane Lore in Cherafir. The other end was
blocked by stone and earth. Torin writes to his contact in
Gedan about the incident, but Zarisa learns that the other end
was in the vicinity of Thay.
- Azura 21 (Early Autumn)
- The PCs depart for Thay by sea passage.
- Azura 26 (Early Autumn)
- After windy weather but good time, the PCs arrive in Thay.
Torin learns by letter that there is a godstone at the temple
at Gedan. They visit the chantry across the river from Thay.
- Azura 27 (Early Autumn)
- At first light, the PCs leave from the chantry to head
out to Telumar.
- Azura 30 (Early Autumn)
- During a storm, the PCs take shelter in a cave near the
river. An old man, Jaarede, claims to be from Telumar
and warns them to leave.
- Halane 1 (Early Autumn)
- The PCs proceed with Jaarede to the Telumar ruins, and
contact the mage living there, Lepridis.
- Halane 4 (Mid-Autumn)
- The PCs confront Lepridis after the death of his Bujoc associate
Jaarede, and subdue him in a brief struggle. Later, Zerisa
collapses and Embran stabs the captive Lepridis, killing him.
- Halane 6 (Mid-Autumn)
- The PCs start back from Telumar with the apprentice Lalea.
- Halane 21 (Mid-Autumn)
- Zarisa enters the city of Thay and inquires about a woman who
looks like her. On her way back to the Sybil Inn, someone places
a letter in her pocket. She reads it in private with Gerik, but
both of them are blinded by some curse. Later, she possesses
Torin's body to read it using a spell. The letter says
That night, they slip out but are ambushed on the way to the
ferry. They survive and spend the night at the Larani temple.
The Khala has been discretely inquiring about the grave of
Aedan-Kor. This is no treasure hunter, he knows of the shadow
who waits there. I do not know his scheme, which has stayed my
hand. The dissolute, hairless swine has been spending his time
drunk in the lap of whores. I think he is waiting for
- Halane 22 (Mid-Autumn)
- They go to the Kusella chantry in the morning, where Zarisa and
Gerik's blindness is cured. They return to Thay in the evening to
John H. Kim <jhkim-at-darkshire-dot-net>
Last modified: Sun Feb 12 19:22:32 2006