- Farn of Dolon
- A reclusive Odivshe mage in Cherafir, known as an eccentric
genius who tends to stay in his house. The PCs visited his
parties on Agrazhar 30 and Azura 2.
- Morstand of Halsa
- The physician who was trying to perfect reanimation of the dead,
stealing human corpses while letting his animal creations loose
upon the city.
- Nasheo of Falani
- A Pehlean Shek Pvar (i.e. fire mage) who had found a soulless
rat in Cherafir, indirectly helping the party to apprehend
the grave-robbing physician Morstand.
- Thonath of Entor - Third cousin, male (Enemy of Torin)
- A villein in Melderyn. He's angry at you for escaping the
serfdom he couldn't. The more you try to distance yourself from
your peasant background, the more he hates you.
- Jens of Lynksen - Mercenary, male (Enemy of Torin)
- An Ivinian mercenary from Orbaal, and now a guard at
Nurisel. You are not quite sure why he took a dislike to
you. He has not been overtly hostile to you in front of
others, but one day your master at the chantry warned you to
stay clear of him.
- Flom of Tek - Serf, male (Acquaintance of Torin)
- A serf in a manor outside of Cherafir. You met one day while
you were on a walk outside the city. Details up to you.
- Ossara of Juen - Harper Apprentice, female (Friend of Torin)
- Ossara is an apprentice in the Cherafir College of Harpers.
She hails from distant Azeryan. Details up to you.
- Bonnan of Norwyn - Ilviran priest, male (Close friend of Torin)
- Bonnan possesses the other half of your Box of Indethan. He
resides at the temple at Gedan, in Orbaal. You converse
through the boxes of Indethan, so you are pen pals of a
sort. You suspect there is some deep secret about him, because
Gedan is known to you as an Earthmaster site. You have never
- Herl of Nurisel -
- A female Shek Pvar of Torin's chantry, an expert on interdimensional
travel, who went missing four years ago.
- Viran Bereme
- An elderly blind Shek Pvar of the Kusella Chantry just north
of Thay, a friend of Zerisa.
- The half-Bujoc apprentice of Bereme, who accompanied the party
on their journey to Telumar.
- A powerful Lyahvi Shenava (i.e. master light magician)
who had been researching the lights of Telumar and who had
vastly enhanced Aura and Telekinesis ability -- who also
had Prescience and Negation abilities.
- A Lyahvi apprentice to Lepridis, who had been studying
with him for seven years who had also been his lover.
- A local Bujoc barbarian, a bit touched in the head, who had
been staying with Lepridis and Lalea.
John H. Kim <jhkim-at-darkshire-dot-net>
Last modified: Mon Dec 12 17:07:39 2005