Cast of Characters
- Nyla the Strong: (Mike's PC) 20 yrs old, 6'0"
- Sarken the Wanderer: (John's PC)
- Slate: (Gilles' PC)
- Katherine Sellen: (Venter's PC) friend of Kyvan
- Raven: wilder mage and swordsman from Jexar who ran off with
the sword Moric. Had a gem that makes the user invisible if
held in mouth.
- Erasmus: druid-sage of Nim
- Dougan: Scottish-highland-like revel leader and berserker who
was cleaved in the head in past adventures
- Torben: thiefly type from a foreign land who was killed by
a robed man, his throat slit
- Tarissa: ?
- Moric: the demon-sword
- Kyran: (brief former PC) a mysterious mage who showed and tried to
join the party, beaten by Nyla during interrogation. According
to Katt, a specialist in demonology.
- Grand Druid Terrien: the leader who sent the PC's after Raven,
who questioned Torben's ghost
- Druid Michael: a druid from Rastix who had healed Raven before
- "Death Knight General": the leader of an undead army, on a
- Pisha of Genis: an underworld spy following the PC's, who was
told to stop Raven
- The Ruby of Morik stolen, Togg slain, and fought Death Knight
- PC's were captured by Jexarian guards when betrayed by the
guide who was leading them through the mountains.
- They travelled with the Devil Tarsius
- Hailed as the "chosen ones" upon arriving in the south.
- Grand Druid Terrien calls PC's -- Torbin's throat slit (by a
robed man according to his ghost) and Raven ran off with the
sword Moric, shouting and crazy with glowing eyes
- Raven heading to join the leaders of the army to the north.
An undead army had been beseiging Rastix. The dwarves broke
the seige, the undead army trapped the dwarven army while
retreating, then withdrew to parts unknown.
- Stop at an inn, and try to catch Raven on a riverboat, but he
stays underwater and summons a giant fish which he escaped on.
- Later at the inn, we are attacked by "Feme" -- some sort of
- The PC's ride for Clearwater to try to catch Raven. Stay at a
second inn to the north without incident. Stay at 3rd inn on
the outskirts of Clearwater and call the druids.
- Tarseus appears and tells of activity in the fetid swamp to the
south, and activity with the seekers in Jexar. We reported
that the druid Michael was back in Rastic, so he (Tarseus)
- Kyvan said "the gate is closed" before dying.
- Michael (the druid we reported to) was a traitor. Torbin says
he was slain by a druid. The sword is near Genico or off the
John H. Kim <jhkim-at-darkshire-dot-net>
Last modified: Wed Jul 24 17:44:20 2002