See with 1 die: Reverse the Blow
See with 2 dice: Block or Dodge
See with 3+ dice: Take the Blow
Calling by Name (d4s)
Invoking the Ancients (d4s)
Laying on Hands (d6s)
Making the Sign of the Tree (d6s)
Reciting the Book of Life (d4s)
Singing Praise (d6s)
Three In Authority (d8s)
8-11: 1 Long term.
12+: 2 Long term.
16-19: Badly Injured.
High Quality: 2d6
Big & High Quality: 2d8
• Take a new trait rated 1d4 for your next conflict.
• Change the dice of one of your character's Relationships to d4s for your next conflict.
•Have your character leave the scene and spend some time alone. Only choose this one if nobody else launches a follow-up conflict.
• Take a new trait at 1d4.
• Take a new relationship at 1d4.
• Add 1d to an existing d4 trait or relationship.
• Subtract 1d from an existing d6+ trait or relationship.
• Change the die size of an existing trait or relationship to d4.
• Erase a Belonging from your character's sheet .
• Create a new Trait at 1d6.
• Add or subtract 1 die from an existing Trait.
• Change the d-size of an existing Trait.
• Create a new Relationship at 1d6.
• Add or subtract 1 die from an existing Relationship.
• Change the d-size of an existing Relationship.
• Write a Belonging on your character sheet and give it its usual dice.