ATTRIBUTE POWER FACTORS
- 0 Pitiful, way below average human.
- 1 Low to high average human ability.
- 2 Extraordinary, way above human average.
- 3 Kick ass! The highest level of human ability.
- 4 Superhuman, no longer considered human ability.
- 5 Exceptional superhuman ability.
- 6 Tremendous superhuman ability.
- 7 Supreme superhuman level of ability.
- 8 Cosmic power! Matched by few beings in the universe.
- 9 Omnipotent! A universal force to be respected.
- 10 Phenominal Cosmic Power! Being is unique in the universe.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY POWER FACTORS
- 0 A no-brainer, the task is very easy.
- 1 Normal activity, requires some attention.
- 2 A high degree of skill is needed.
- 3 The feat requires incredible skill.
- 4 Task demands uncommon skill and ability.
- 5 A legendary feat.
- 6 Few could accomplish such a task.
- 7 Once in a life time effort.
- 8 Beyond the efforts of mere mortals.
- 9 Divine intervention is the only way to do it.
- 10 The Dice Master would have to cheat to accomplish this himself!
COMPLEXITY/TECHNOLOGICAL POWER FACTORS
- 0 Archaic technology, easily understood (ie. a rubberstamp).
- 1 Common everyday technologies, not complex, but not simple either.
- 2 Complex civilian technologies such as tv's, computers. etc.
- 3 Restricted or classified technologies.
- 4 State of the art, high-level, civilian technologies.
- 5 Alien level technology, prototype technologies.
- 6 Limit of anything capable by normal human beings.
- 7 Advanced alien technologies.
- 8 Ultra-technologies.
- 9 These technologies can bend time and space.
- 10 Technologies resemble magic.
DAMAGE LEVEL POWER FACTORS
- 0 Limited attack, damage by a weak combatant.
- 1 Average, damage done by an unarmed/unskilled combatant.
- 2 Excellent, damage of an armed OR skilled combatant, small arms.
- 3 Damage done by skilled & armed combatant, shotguns, rifles.
- 4 Light explosives, grenades, 50 cal., LAWs rockets.
- 5 High-powered explosives, guided missiles, tank shells.
- 6 RPGs, howitzers, rockets, missiles.
- 7 Battleship guns, mega-weaponry.
- 8 Low yield warheads, small nuclear reactor, Mjolnir.
- 9 Multiple warheads, cosmic power.
- 10 Suns going nova, planet shattering.
ARMOR/RESISTANCE POWER FACTORS
- 0 Fragile, glass, paper, tiny animals, etc.
- 1 Unarmored human body, furniture, doors, light wood.
- 2 Light armors, heavy furniture, standard walls, sheet metal.
- 3 Modern body armor, padlocks, heavy wall, plate-mail, car body.
- 4 Armored vehicle, concrete walls, steel plating.
- 5 Heavy alloys, tank armor.
- 6 Super heavy alloys, armored bunkers, battleship armor.
- 7 Bedrock, super bunkers.
- 8 NORAD, underground nuclear test site.
- 9 Adamantium, duranium, uru.
- 10 A planet!
STRENGTH & WEIGHT POWER FACTORS
- 0 Less than man-sized, under 100lbs.
- 1 100 to 300lbs.
- 2 300 to 500lbs.
- 3 Up to a ton.
- 4 A few tons, a dozen at best, a helicopter or dumptruck.
- 5 More than a dozen tons, could lift a tank or a small jet.
- 6 Several dozen tons, a whale or large jet.
- 7 Up to a few hundred tons, small buildings, a destroyer.
- 8 Many hundreds of tons, large buildings, aircraft carrier.
- 9 Skyscrapers, half a city, small asteroids.
- 10 Planets, large asteroids.
SPEED POWER FACTORS
BACK TO THE GENRE INDEX
ON TO THE FAQ
- 0 Slow.
- 1 Human running.
- 2 Bicycle, athlete, rollerblading, etc.
- 3 Olympic sprinter, normal traffic.
- 4 High speed traffic.
- 5 Race cars, light aircraft, choppers.
- 6 Sub-sonic speeds, jet aircraft.
- 7 Mach speeds, jet fighters.
- 8 Spacecraft, ICBMs.
- 9 Hyperdrive, light speed, warp.
- 10 Transwarp speeds, teleportation, etc.